By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
Position title: Account Manager
Reports to: Group Sales Manager
The role of the Account Manager is to continually provide a sales service to the designated groups of clients and agencies. Working closely with their GSM, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing the proactive sales conversations amongst our client set, responding to briefs, as well as instigating new partnerships.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES• Agree and work towards weekly KPI’s for Sydney Sales Team
• Maintain revenue performance requirements set out by GSM and GBD.
• Maintain strategy documents, focusing on product revenue requirements split out by state
• Updating presentation trackers
• Maintain accurate pipeline forecasting and opportunity capture
• Working on Mosaic and Fusion with Coordinators where necessary to maintain avails/bookings process.
• Generate high-profile exposure for JCDecaux Australia in Sydney media marketplace
• Work closely with AM & GBD to understand your agency/territory and educate/promote JCDecaux collateral as directed.
• Educate clients with new products to market, short, medium- and long-term product opportunities.
• Identify and implement strategies to grow share on existing advertisers’ budgets.
• Responsible for checking availabilities on briefs as required, ensuring we maintain agreed category exclusivity agreements where necessary.
• Be an active member of the Sydney team
• You are expected to be a part of a High-Performance working culture within the Sydney office
• Present relevant sales updates to agency account assistants, coordinators and executives
- Group Business Director
- Sales Director
- Group Sales Manager
- Sales Team
- Marketing Team
- Insights department
- Trading Department
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Acts as a trusted advisor
- Ability to explore and develop creative thinking & ideas, beyond concrete constraints
- Takes ownership and accountability, don’t sit back and wait for others to provide solutions
- The ability to listen to others and understand a different point of view
- Act with the ‘spirit of co-opetition’
- Demonstrates a drive to exceed performance targets
- Copes effectively with pressure & demonstrates persistence in the face of obstacles
- Negotiates mutually favourable outcomes with the ability to focus on important issues
- Remains optimistic in the face of negative feedback and can reframe problems
- Customer orientated, with aim to consistently deliver.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; generates solutions
- High level of communication skills - Speaks clearly and persuasively; demonstrates good group presentation skills, writes clearly and varies style to meet need
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work unsupervised
Please send your cover letter and resume to: _AU_HumanResources@jcdecaux.com