By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
Position title: Campaign Delivery Executive
Reports to: Campaign Delivery Manager
Liaising with sales, media and creative agencies and clients, you’ll ensure the smooth and timely delivery of advertising campaigns from start to finish.
A fast paced and diverse role you’ll get great exposure across the media environment, working with a cross spectrum of teams.
This is a great entry level role for someone looking to move into the world of Out-of Home media!
- Ensure complete on time, delivery of allocated campaigns on behalf of clients
- Ensure all campaigns are tracked and reported from sales, converting the contract through to post install reporting
- Focus on timeliness with new campaigns validated same business day and all efforts are made to meet deadlines
- Fulfilment of all contractual display agreements for effective display
- Management of internally produced campaigns, including work orders & information to production supplier
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Customer service focused
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Effective and proven communication skills
- A team player
- Confident with MS Office applications
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and staff retention ensures that staff skills and capabilities are maintained at the highest levels. Working together as a team, we inspire and motivate each other. We act and think like leaders, always seeking opportunities for improvement.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org