By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
Position title: Senior Maintenance Supervisor
Department: Technical Department
Reports to: Operations Manager
The senior maintenance supervisor is responsible for managing the local maintenance staff to ensure that cleaning and posting are undertaken on time, to the correct quality.
- Organize, Manage and Supervise all daily operational activities of Street Furniture, including Bus Shelters, Poster Bollards, Bins and Benches etc, ensuring quality and performance standards are always achieved and maintained.
- To carry out necessary operational inspections in the field ie quality, WHS & environmental inspections of JCDecaux infrastructure, vehicles and staff & investigate any non conformances that may raise from these inspections.
- Ensure that all posting and cleaning activities are undertaken in accordance with JCDecaux’s WHS, Quality and Environmental management processes, procedures and standards
- Coach, guide and manage other depot Maintenance Coordinators and General Service Technicians.
- Oversee maintenance assessments, training and re-training of all Maintenance Technician’s, GSTs and maintenance co-ordinators.
- Work with Assets Director/Manager to develop new methods of work, training programs, safe working procedures and operational procedures.
- Ensure that for all maintenance operations costs are minimized, efficiency is maximised and also regularly reviewed.
- Continually review, improve and organise maintenance and posting routes so that they are optimum for efficiency, productivity and cost.
- Conducting monthly meetings to discuss outstanding works, set future team targets/objectives and resolve any other issues felt relevant by the team.
- Undertake special projects from time to time, as identified by the Operations Manager/Director.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in supervision of multi-discipline operational personnel working within an urban environment.
- Experience of working within a street furniture environment and with local government contracts an advantage.
- Management qualification to Cert 4 level or higher.
- Intermediate computer skills and sound knowledge in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
Please send your coverletter and email to: _AU_HumanResources@jcdecaux.com