- https://www.jcdecaux.com.au/sites/default/files/The%20Clock-Westpac.jpgTransit Solution Location:Southern Cross Station, Melbourne
- https://www.jcdecaux.com.au/sites/default/files/Nespresso_Melbourne_Melbourne_20.12.17_SCSTheCollins.jpgTransit Solution Location:Southern Cross Station, Melbourne
- https://www.jcdecaux.com.au/sites/default/files/ANZ_Melbourne_Melbourne_11.01.18_SCSTheClock.jpgTransit Solution Location:Southern Cross Station, Melbourne
- https://www.jcdecaux.com.au/sites/default/files/Cadbury_Brisbane_04.07.17_KingGeorgeSquareStation_0.jpgTransit Solution Location:King George Station, Brisbane
- https://www.jcdecaux.com.au/sites/default/files/Telstra%20-%20iPhone%2010_Brisbane_BCC_08.11.17_CentralStation_0.jpgTransit Solution Location:Central Station, Brisbane
Large Format Digital
JCDecaux’s high quality digital screens allow advertisers to harness cutting-edge out-of-home capabilities, including innumerable creative change-outs, real-time updates, day-parting and social media integration. Advertisers can run up to one minute of content across each of the following digital products.
Introducing Melbourne’s most impactful large format digital screen - The Collins. Measuring 14m² this iconic LED digital screen dominates the main concourse of Southern Cross Station, capturing the attention of over 120,000 commuters daily. With dynamic capabilites this premium screen delivers impact, dominance, engagement and interaction. Coupled with the iconic Clock and our powerful Station Domination product, there is no better way for brands to own this valuable gateway to the Melbourne CBD.
The historic Clock is located at the high traffic entrance and exit point of Melbourne’s Southern Cross Station, delivering unmatched pedestrian impact, with through traffic approaching 50 million a year – capturing the attention of commuters travelling to the CBD, Etihad Stadium, regional and interstate rail lines and the airport SkyBus. The Clock’s two (13.5m²) digital displays offer advertisers state-of-the-art digital technology that ensures brand messages are creatively delivered to captive, highly engaged transit audiences at a major gateway to the CBD.
A high impact 11m² screen at the gateway to Melbourne’s Southern Cross bus interchange on Spencer Street, capturing local and interstate travellers.
The two Brisbane large format digital screens are located on the main concourses and thoroughfares of Brisbane’s Central and King George Square Stations. These screeens have the power to play full motion digital content that captures the vast number of commuters utilising the rail networks every day. Being the only large format digital screens in these busy commuter hubs, they deliver impact and command attention.