By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. Find out more and change your cookies settings.
Position title: Group Sales Manager
Reports to: Group Business Director
As Group Sales Manager you will be responsible for the ownership of sales revenue, maintaining client relationships and ensuring proactive workflow and high profile for your designated territory.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIESYou will play an instrumental role in establishing a High-Performance working culture within the office.
You will be expected to set the benchmark with regards to highly professional standards, always leading by example, within the office. You will establish a clear process to communicate expectations to the team, monitor progress, provide feedback & coaching where required.
The high-performance culture should be built within the framework of JCDecaux company values. The working environment should be enjoyable, while always striving for excellence in all areas. Younger staff should be nurtured, supported and mentored. Be creative and inquisitive at all times. Be open to change and have a preparedness to adapt to progress in the future.
• GSM to take guidance, support and direction from GBD on larger projects to ensure ‘best for business’ approach, however the GSM will control implementation of strategy, coordination with departments and provides direction and leadership to sales team & staff to deliver KPI requirements.
• Accurate and dynamic forecast of agency short, and long-term pipeline & acquisition.
• Ensure communication with CTU is free flowing and consistent. All opportunities and challenges highlighted by Trading must be consumed by the GSM, and clearly communicated with the sales team.
• Agree and promote weekly KPI’s within your designated territory.
• Drive the Agency Blueprint project working to personal monthly KPI’s with each group member.
• Conduct Annual Performance Reviews with all team members with GBD and SD.
• Effective internal promotions of new initiatives with SD & GBD.
• Have clear understanding and communicate industry performance, including SMI/OMA.
• Provide comment on current strengths/weaknesses within the OOH marketplace to your designated territory.
• Accurate weekly forecasting to senior management including managing weekly pipeline meetings.
- All Executive Management teams
- Client Agencies & Clients
COMPETENCIES, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- High performance and output in Sales environment over a period of 2-3years
- Experience working proactively within team environment.
- Experience mentoring and leading a team, large or small.
- Ideation, uncovery and management of larger projects and partnership negotiations
- Experience communicating with senior stakeholders
- Solution based selling, experience managing revenue expectations on broad portfolios
Please send your cover letter and resume to: _AU_HumanResources@jcdecaux.com