A considered and responsible approach to growth.
Founded in 1964, JCDecaux invented the concept of advertising funded street furniture in Lyon, France. It quickly became a global advertising revolution. We have since become a world leader in Out-of-Home advertising, spearheading the digital transformation for Out-of-Home platforms in recent years. Our history is one of trailblazing innovation.
Globally, JCDecaux has a target of net-zero by 2050 across Scope 1, 2, and 3, which means we are committed to reducing emissions across our own operations, our purchased energy, and our supply chain by 90 per cent versus 2019 figures. For the remaining 10 per cent of emissions, we will invest in carbon removal projects beyond our own value chain.
At JCDecaux, we are committed to the health, wellbeing and safety of our staff and the wider community, as authenticated by our WHS Management System AS4801 accreditation. Staff induction, training, monitoring and the engagement of a third-party WHS expert help provide for a safe and efficient work environment.
We also take pride in attracting new talent, maximising human capital, retaining employees and promoting local employment. As a Group, we engage our staff in accordance to our Charter of Fundamental Social Values, while promoting absolute integrity in compliance with our Group Code of Ethics.
Our stakeholders are as diverse as our business activities. For more than 50 years, we have built rewarding and enduring partnerships with cities, councils, transport companies, urban planners, architects, government agencies, commercial partners, advertisers and media agencies around the globe. We understand that clear communication, aligned objectives and a commitment to shared priorities and goals are essential to success.
MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
Across our organisation, operations and supply chains, JCDecaux is committed to human and labour rights.
This commitment also includes the eradication of modern slavery. We endeavour to identify these practices if they occur and foster an environment that encourages people to speak up if they see or feel something is not right.
Click here to download a copy of our full Modern Slavery Act Statement.